1. Lixiao Zhang,Mingyue Pang*, AbuBakr S. Bahaj, Yongchuan Yang, Changbo Wang. Small hydropower development in China: Growing challenges and transition strategy. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2021, 137, 110653.
2. Lixiao Zhang,Mingyue Pang*, Ji Han, Yuanyuan Li, Changbo Wang. Geothermal power in China: Development and performance evaluation. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2019, 116, 109431.
3.Mingyue Pang*, Shuying Yang, Lixiao Zhang**, Yue Li, Fanlong Kong, Changbo Wang. Understanding the linkages between production activities and ecosystem degradation in China: An ecological input-output model of 2012. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2019, 168, 975-984.
4.Mingyue Pang, Lixiao Zhang, AbuBakr S. Bahaj, Kaipeng Xu, Yan Hao, Changbo Wang. Small hydropower development in Tibet: Insights from a survey in Nagqu Prefecture. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2018, 81, 3032-3040.
5.Mingyue Pang, Lixiao Zhang, Sai Liang, Gengyuan Liu, Changbo Wang, Yan Hao, Yafei Wang, Ming Xu. Trade-off between carbon reduction benefits and ecological costs of biomass-based power plants with carbon capture and storage (CCS) in China. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2017, 144, 279-286.
6. Lixiao Zhang,Mingyue Pang*, Changbo Wang, Sergio Ulgiati. Environmental sustainability of small hydropower schemes in Tibet: An emergy-based comparative analysis. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2016, 135, 97-104.
7. Mingyue Pang, Lixiao Zhang, Sergio Ulgiati, Changbo Wang. Ecological impacts of small hydropower in China: Insights from an emergy analysis of a case plant. Energy Policy, 2015, 76, 112-122.
8.Mingyue Pang, Lixiao Zhang, Changbo Wang, Gengyuan Liu. Environmental life cycle assessment of a small hydropower plant in China. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, 2015, 20(6), 796-806.
9. Lixiao Zhang,Mingyue Pang, Changbo Wang. Emergy analysis of a small hydropower plant in southwestern China. Ecological Indicators, 2014, 38, 81-88.
10.Mingyue Pang,Lixiao Zhang, Changbo Wang. Impacts of fuel collecting radius on biomass direct-fired power system: insights from the emergy analysis of a case plant in China. Emergy Synthesis 8, Proceeding of the 8thBiennial Emergy Conference, 2015, 159-168.
11.Mingyue Pang, Lixiao Zhang, Changbo Wang, Gengyuan Liu. Emergy Analysis of a Biomass Direct-fired Power Plant in Inner Mongolia of China. Journal of Environmental Accounting and Management 2013, 1(4): 321-331.
12.庞明月,张力小,王长波.基于能值分析的我国小水电生态影响研究.生态学报, 2015, 35(8), 2741-2749.
13.庞明月,张力小,王长波.基于生态能量视角的我国小水电可持续性分析.生态学报, 2014, 34(3), 537-545.