已在Environmental Science & Technology、Water Research、Environment International等国际顶级期刊发表SCI论文30余篇。
1. Qian, S., ... &Zhi, Y.*.,Bioaccumulation of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in ferns: effect of PFAS molecular structure and plant root characteristics.Environmental Science & Technology, 2023
2. Zhi, Y., ... &Qian, S.*. Bioaccumulation and translocation of 6: 2 fluorotelomer sulfonate, GenX, and perfluoroalkyl acids by urban spontaneous plants. ACS ES&T Engineering, 2022, 2.7, 1169-1178.
3. Zhi, Y., ... & Liu, C*. Removing emerging perfluoroalkyl ether acids and fluorotelomer sulfonates from water by nanofiltration membranes: Insights into performance and underlying mechanisms. Separation and Purification Technology, 2022,298, 121648.
4. Liu, C., ... &Zhi, Y.*. Evaluating the Efficiency of Nanofiltration and Reverse Osmosis Membrane Processes for the Removal of Per-and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances from Water: a Critical Review. Separation and Purification Technology, 2022, 302, 122161.
5. Zhi, Y.*., et al. Mechanisms of orthophosphate removal from water by lanthanum carbonate and other lanthanum-containing materials.Science of The Total Environment, 2022, 820, 153153.
6. Zhi Y.*., et al., Influence of Natural Organic Matter and pH on Phosphate Removal by and Filterable Lanthanum Release from Lanthanum-Modified Bentonite.Water Research, 2021, 145, 117399.
7. Zhi Y.*., et al., Emerging Lanthanum (III)-containing Materials for Phosphate Removal from Water: A Systematic Review towards Future Developments.Environment International, 2020, 145, 106115.
8. Mejia-Avendaño S.#, Zhi Y.#, Yan B., Liu J.*, Sorption of polyfluoroalkyl surfactants on surface soils: Effect of molecular structures, soil properties, and solution chemistry.Environmental Science & Technology, 2020, 54, 3, 1513-1521. (共同一作)
9. Zhi Y.,Liu J.*, Column chromatography approach to determine mobility of fluorotelomer sulfonates and polyfluoroalkyl betaines.Science of The Total Environment,2019, 683: 480-488.
10. Zhi Y.,Liu J.*, Comparative investigation of sorption of perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances to soil organic matter (SOM) and pyrogenic carbonaceous materials (PCMs).Chemical Engineering Journal,2018, 346: 682-69.
11. Zhi Y.,Liu, J.*, Surface modification of activated carbon for enhanced adsorption of perfluoroalkyl acids from aqueous solutions.Chemosphere,2016, 144: 1224-1232.
12. Zhi Y., Liu J.*, Adsorption of perfluoroalkyl acids onto carbonaceous adsorbents: Effect of carbon surface chemistry.Environmental Pollution, 2015, 202: 168-175.
13. Zhi, Y. Sorption of Perfluoroalkyl and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFASs) by Natural and Anthropogenic Carbonaceous Sorbents. Diss.McGill University Libraries. 2017
14. Chen, C., Han, M., Yao, J.,Zhi, Y., Liu, Y., Zhang, C., & Han, L. Donnan dialysis-osmotic distillation (DD-OD) hybrid process for selective ammonium recovery driven by waste alkali. Environmental Science & Technology, 2021, 55(10), 7015-7024.
15. Zhang Y.,Zhi Y., Liu J., Ghoshal S., Adsorption of perfluorooctanesulfonic acid to nanoscale zerovalent iron particles and effect of aging.Environmental Science & Technology, 2018, 52(11): 6300-6308.
1.Li Y.,Zhi Y.,Broome S., Knappe D., Duckworth W. O., Effects of compost on PFAS uptake by lettuce, Gold Schmidt 2020, June, virtual, USA（美国，线上）
2.Zhi Y., Zhang C., Hjorth R., Baun A., Call D. F., Jones J., Knappe D. R. U., Grieger K., Treating eutrophication with advanced materials: Key considerations for the responsible development of lanthanum-based materials? Society for Risk Analysis(SRA) Annual Meeting, 2020, December, virtual, USA（美国，线上）
3. Stephen T.,Zhi Y., Knappe D. R. U., Phosphate removal by lanthanum-containing materials: effect of alkalinity and pH on performance. 256th ACS National Meeting & Exposition. 2020, August, San Francisco, USA（美国，旧金山）
4.Zhi Y., ..., Knappe D. R. U., Removal of orthophosphate from aqueous solutions by inorganic nanoparticles: distinguishing between adsorption and precipitation mechanisms. 256th ACS National Meeting & Exposition. 2018 August, Boston, USA（美国，波士顿）
5. Mejia-Avendaño S.,Zhi Y.,Liu J., Sorption of novel cationic and zwitterionic polyfluoroalkyl surfactants to soil. 256th ACS National Meeting & Exposition. 2018 August, Boston, USA（美国，波士顿）
6. Zhang Y.,Zhi Y.,Liu J., Ghoshal S., Remediation of perfluorinated surfactants in groundwater by injection of nanoscale zerovalent iron particles. 253rd ACS National Meeting & Exposition. 2017 April, San Francisco, USA（美国，旧金山）
7.Zhi Y.,Liu J., Transport potential of per- and poly-fluoroalkyl surfactants in the presence of soil organic matter. SETAC North America 37th Annual Meeting/7th SETAC World Congress. 2016 November, Orlando, USA（美国，奥兰多）
8.Zhi Y.,Liu J., Adsorption of perfluoroalkyl acids homologous onto carbonaceous adsorbents. FLUOROS 2015 July, Golden, Colorado, USA（美国，Golden）
9.Zhi Y.,Rahaman B. M. S., Liu J., Electrochemical carbon nanotube filters for removal of perfluoroalkyl acids in the presence of natural organic matter. 250th ACS National Meeting & Exposition. 2015 August, Boston, USA（美国，波士顿）
10.Zhi Y.,Liu J., Adsorption of perfluoroalkyl acids onto activated carbon: effect of carbon properties and solution chemistry. SETAC North American Annual Meeting, 2014 November, Vancouver, Canada（加拿大，温哥华）
11.Zhi Y.,Liu J., Adsorption of perfluoroalkyl acids onto major commercial activated carbons: role of carbon pore structure and surface chemistry. 29th Eastern Canadian Symposium on Water Quality Research. 2014 October, Montreal, Canada（加拿大，蒙特利尔）
12. He Q.,Zhi Y.,Yan W., Global Conference on Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering & 3rd International Symposium on Multi-Field Coupling Theory of Rock and Soil Media and Its Applications, 2012 October, Jiaozuo, Henan, China